The Oasis of
and peace of century old pine trees
Photos and words will lead you through Ražanac area and help you feeling a little of original nature beauty and kind people. Camping Planik - Camping Croatia is situated in Razanac, typical Dalmatian fishermen town. It is situated at town entrance in rich pine wood with unique top of the trees.
We offer you a beautiful view to Velebit canal and mountain Velebit that rises from the pearly clean sea.
Camp is equiped with modern bathrooms, reception, restaurant and playground so we can insure you a pleasant staying in peaceful nature and relaxed atmosphere. Almost all of the camp's surface is in the shadow. In camp's neighbourhood you can find: shops, post-office, ambulance, pharmacy...
While adults enjoy in Dalmation cousine in camp's restaurant children can spend their time playing games with our animation team.
We wish you a pleasant staying at Camping Planik - Camping Croatia and hope that you will carry us in happy long-term memory.
To make use of web site and services of camp Planik easier, we will separate few important informations:
- 1)By using our web sites and checking-in on the reception you are accepting "General Conditions" and "House order" of Camping Planik - Camping Croatia. Please read them!
- 2)Mandatory datas for camping are those published on Croatien language. Other languages have only informational character.We don't response on eventualy falses. If you notice any mistake please inform us and you will be awarded
- 3)Upon arrival, the guest is obligated to leave the travel documents of all guests that will stay in the campsite at the reception desk/entrance.
- 4)Filling and sending reservation-forms can serve for sending request and making a reservation. After that you will receive calculation with filled informations. To confirm reservation please make payment in advance in 7 days from reciving this calculation
- 6)For payment in cash we approve discount of min. 5 %
ONLINE PAYMENT WITH CREDIT CARDS
- 7) USAGE OF GRILLS ON THE PLOT AND LIGHTING AN OPEN FIRE IS STRICTLY FORBIDEN, there's a place for that in camp.